Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Graduation In Tallahassee



Campus- Gorgeous




Ceremony

I'm on the left side, 5 rows back from the stage, 4th one from the middle- You see me? :)

My rad Brother


My Brother and sister in Law & Mother and Father in law made the 4 /12 hour drive to come for the ceremony, and drove 4 1/2 hours back, that's love! Thanks for the support!


My brother and sis in law and niece came to visit from Utah and support me for graduation. What a blast!

My main man who I couldn't have done this without!

6 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Allison said...

YAY!!! Congrats. I am so proud of you. That is such an accomplishment. You are my hero :)

Mindy said...

Totally awesome! Congrats! You all look great!

Matt and Kristine said...

How wonderful to have family there! You look great and seem so happy to be graduated. I agree, it is a gorgeous campus! Thanks for the grad announcement, friend.

Renee said...

And the best part is....you're done with school FOREVER! Congratulations!!!

Abigail said...

Wahoo! It's official. And I love the glasses. Glasses with a graduation hat, robe, and hood -- you are one smart lookin' lady. :)

Indiana Haffners said...

Hooray for you! I bet that feels great to be finished!