Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

AU NATUREL- Confessions

***Disclaimer: This is a random post...

Confession: I do NOT dye my hair. There, I've made a public announcement. It's the truth.

I am asked at least every other day by men, women, teenagers, friends, strangers, family, coworkers, Grocery store clerks, "Did you die your hair?" "Is that your natural hair color?"

It's all me. It's in the genes. My hair has gotten darker as I've gotten older.

I really throw people off when I switch between doing my hair curly and straight.

1 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Matt and Kristine said...

ok, that is hilarious! Your hair is darker, come to think of it. But it has always been dark dark brown. But, you are right, the curly does throw people off. I remember people at BYU-I asking if you curled your hair for the day. Didn't you do lighter brown highlights once or twice? Regardless, you always look cute and major accessorized!