Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

The Quiet Book Series

I have spent buko hours on this project- it's now time to present! It's a QUIET BOOK.
A quiet book is used to keep kids entertained and quiet in church. I am going to post a page a day- so stay tuned.

THE COVER

I have to say, I couldn't have done this without Aunt Mary! We worked on this together and she did most of the heavy lifting. It was great bouncing ideas off of each other! She made one at the same time- We love the results- Thanks Mary!!

This is the cover. The L is for our last name- that way it works for each child we have.
Stay tuned for a page a day!

2 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Bernie and Doll said...

I'm in LOVE with the cover! Bryn still loves the quiet book The Uber talented Auntie Mary made when she was born. Lots of good use and style to boot! Can't wait to see the rest!

Renee said...

I know I got to see some of them in person, but I can't wait to see them all on your blog! One day I'll have time to make a quiet book...pffft... yeah right!