Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Yep, it's true...

I actually baked. It's rare now days, me cooking or baking. I just don't have the time with my new job. Mr. Lowe is also an EXCELLENT cook, so I let him take the reigns. He leaves the baking to me usually. When I find the time to cook or bake, he stops short of doing a happy dance. We had some unsuspecting victims in the fridge...

And a neat device we inherited from a friend, that Peels, cores, slices all in one step.

So, the plan was made...

The best recipe in the world for crisp from master Chef Jones (my Dad). It's the only crisp I like, well because it's the best of course- none of that brown sugar and oats stuff. We're talking real, crumbly crunchy sweet toping to mix withthe tangy sour taste of the apples. A perfect marriage...

Fresh from the oven.

Yes, seconds were had by all. (pardon my dixie plate, nothing beats not adding additonal dishes to the to do list) My mouth is watering just looking at the picture- it was that good.

2 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Kevan said...

Please make more!!!

Kevan said...

Yes, I am serious....