Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

THE COOKING ARRANGEMENT...

And this, ladies and gentleman, is why I do not cook.
I told the husband that I would be home for an hour to swing by and grab some lunch on a break from work. So he said he'd "whip something up real quick". When I pulled in the driveway I saw the grill, and knew good things were coming my way. The master chef that I call husband- "Whipped up real quick" some honey glazed, Parmesan, garlic, grilled wings- non greasy, crispy outside, seasoned to perfection wings.


And some Olive Oil, rosemary, basil- perfectly seasoned and baked Red potatoes.

You see why I don't cook?! You see now?!

Story of the wings
- My husband Loves wings. I mean LOVES. He probably dreams about them at night. Problem: They are so expensive, and we have yet to find the "Perfect Wing". So, being as creative in the kitchen as he is, he set out to make the perfect wing. I think it has arrived. He got it on the first try. Grilled perfectly, seasoned to perfection, and so much cheaper to make ourselves, he can eat them to his hearts content. I'm along for the ride and enjoying every bite.

Seeing as how he has been unemployed for a year and a half, he has had the time to perfect his cooking skills. I ask on a regular basis- are you sure you don't want to stay a house husband forever?!, cause you're amazing at this cooking thing. He laughs like I've gone crazy at the idea of being stay at home long term. A girl can dream right?!?

1 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Laura Jones said...

Tell Kevin to have the grill out and ready for when we arrive:). I can't wait! Oh and yes I plan on cooking for you guys as well.