Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Carnival Carnival


I heard from all the middle schoolers I work with about "The Carnival" in town. So husband and I went. I don't know what you would call it, but it was tiny, with no big kid rides and no fair food. We took a few pics together and left. I was sorely disappointed. I grew up going to the county fair that was bigger then the state fair. Husband has NEVER been to any sort of fair or carnival- I know I was shocked beyond belief! Everyone has to experience a fair or carnival! We were out and about and stumbled on another carnival, and it was GREAT!



Husband had his first Ferris Wheel ride.


Had to have fair food. It's not a fair/carnival without the "so nasty it's good" greasy fair food.

Kev was shocked that I kept pushing for the corndog. After his first bite he understood. Corndogs at the fair are the best corndogs around.

Smoothie


The alluring games, no worries we didn't get sucked in- They are next to impossible to win!

Good Times. Now we have to find a full fledged fair to get him to, so he can experience the real deal.

1 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Abigail said...

Yeah, I went to a fair the other day (granted I knew it was going to be small before I arrived) and I couldn't help but wonder if the Elkhart 4-H fair was really big and awesome, or if I was just smaller. :) Such great memories either way. Loved looking at all the photos of the beach pictures too!!