Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

The Randoms...

Random Pictures I've meant to post...


Rooting for the Cougs and Jimmer, with none other then our own "Cosmo" Mascot and a BYU snuggi (Thanks Holly!)

Celebrated my neices birthday

Kev went on a 20 mile hike with the all the boys.

Testing out his mummy sleeping bag the night before the trip.


Sewed this blanket for a babyshower.

I put my little helper to work, she was wiped out and found the softest thing in the room to take a snooze.

Played Monopoly on a Rainy Tornado filled day, nice and dry at home. (I won :p)

Kev got stung by a wasp. Think he may be allergic?

This handsome boy got a "new do"

We've had some beautiful sunsets lately...


View from my window in January. This guy needed to get out of the house and take a walk around the block. He walked all the way down the street on the sidewalk. Gotta love January in Florida.

1 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Matt and Kristine said...

I am in LOVE with that rag quilt! It is my wedding colors exactly, well minus the sky blue, but still, LOVE LOve it! Btw: Anna STILL uses her rag quilt you made her every night. The one with her name on it. It is her favorite blanket, she uses it every night. Thank you for being part of our lives everyday.