Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2011

27 Weeks

Almost 7 months!
At my last Dr. Appt I was down 20 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight- Good news! I think I just might have 10 kids... 


5 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Allison said...

Umm yay i would have to like 30 kids if I lost that much with each one :) Cute prego lady :)

Criscell said...

Goodness!!! Where have I been!?! I had no idea you were expecting!! CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you! How are you feeling? That is so exciting! You'll be a great mom.

Sara Love said...

Yay! Almost 7 months!! So excited for you and Kevan!! And, you look beautiful, Rachel.

Matt and Kristine said...

You look so so great! And slender for a pregnant lady. How nice to have some good news in pregnancy, especially on the scale. It is always the other way. Thanks for posting this shot, so fun to see you so happy and pregnant. :-)

Renee said...

That's great news! Plus you'll lose like 10-15 lbs. just by having the baby!