Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Baby Shower part 1

In December, the ladies at my counseling office threw me a surprise baby shower!  I haven't gotten pictures from everyone yet but here are a few that were taken. 
They ordered olive Garden (which I had been craving :) ) and we had a luncheon, played games and opened gifts. 

I have always wanted to get a diaper cake when I had a baby, so I was SO  excited to see this adorable diaper cake.
 
We didn't get a group pic till the end when several ladies had already left. I'm so lucky to have such great friends at work who are so caring and thoughtful!
I've worked at an HR company for 5 years with all women. They did a potluck luncheon and celebration for baby as well! It was so nice and thoughtful!
They all chipped in to get me a really nice light weight stroller. So excited. Thanks ladies!

0 Notes to the Queen Bee: