Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Big Official Baby Shower

How gorgeous is the decor for the baby shower?!

These are the 2 fabulous ladies who threw the shower. Jenny and Kacey. I could go on and on about how fabulous, talented and thoughtful they are.  I like to call them Martha and Martha- both have amazing taste and I can't thank them enough for the gorgeous shower and making me feel like a million bucks! Thanks you two- You're the best!
Some of the Decor- Kacey gave me alot of it which you will see in the Nursery pictures in a future post.
I have a thing for cutesy alphabets.
 
 Framed shower invite.
                                             
 
 
 I've known Miss Kacey for almost 5 years now- we met at church when we first moved to Florida- I was thrilled when she asked if she could throw a shower for me. I'm a lucky girl!
                                Pictures of Kev and I as babies/kids were displayed as part of the decor.      
                     There was a bib table set up where guests could make baby Lowe bibs.
Sis in law Brittany, Neice Marin, Grandma, Mother in law Margaret- So supportive!
Friends from church.
We had a sit down brunch- lots of mingling and fun!
                                         
                                     
Margaret, Me and Grandma chatting- grateful for these women who are so supportive of Kev and I.

The Brunch Menu




The cupcake favors were delicious with a little "thank you" on top.


Cake- the cupcakes and cake were SOOOO tasty. Everything was based on my nursery colors.



My good friend Denise who I worked at JC Penney Curtain department with about 3 years ago.
Opening some gifts :) Thanks everyone!




2 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Blogful said...

What a great shower! Yes, Kacey is pure magic. Can't wait for your little guy to appear!

Matt and Kristine said...

Cute shower! I love the theme carried throughout everything. So clever! I love the white frames and the alphabet theme too. Thanks for the invite! Wish flying to Florida was a just a jump away. Alas, not an option right now. Miss you. Congrats.