Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

Griffin

Meet the newest member of our family! 
Pics taken by Renee Garrett when he was 3 days old.  Renee takes pics of newborns as a hobby and I was thrilled when she agreed to take pics of our little man- we think they turned out GREAT!

Aunt Handi Andi Crocheted the "Hungry Caterpillar" outfit, the diaper cover, and all hats seen in photos. Isn't she amazing?









Mr. G Man at 9 days old below. The photographer Renee had so much fun taking pictures of this handsome little man she came back to take some more- we were thrilled! There were lots more I may post at a later time.








3 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Blogful said...

What a handsome baby! Truly, one of the cutest I've ever seen. Love his bright eyes and curly-ish hair. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Criscell said...

Oh my goodness, he is handsome!! Congrats you guys!! I'm so happy for you! How did everything go? I want to hear all about it when you feel up to it.

Renee said...

I think you need to put a caption below some of them that says, "not pictured: Andi, who was acting as the backdrop stand." I've got some real professional ops....lol.

Btw, it was great taking pictures of your adorable little addition! He was so good! Why couldn't my baby have been like him???

Oh yeah and, I promise I'll edit them better as soon as things slow down at work. Remember those were just quick edits!