Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

The Nursery

The Nursery has been a work in progress. Got it done just in time for baby! Might make a few changes now that we know what his name is :)
BEFORE:
 I wanted stripes, but was 7.5 months pregnant, so I helped a little, but mostly directed Kev and kept him company.   A friend recommended "FROG Tape" a green tape that works well for textured walls.



 AFTER:
           Used some of the decor from the baby shower in earlier post.                                      
 

2 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Matt and Kristine said...

Wow! Professional!!!!! Love it. Calming but also in style. And boyish too. Where did you get your cubbies?

Allison said...

So I am looking through your pictures again of the nursery and thinking "I have been there and it looks great both in person and in pictures" Such a cute room. Love ya and miss ya. And give G kisses for me cause I just wanna hold him again.