Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fashion Week

Paris Fashion Week
Here is glimpse of my favs from Paris Fashion week (narrowed down from over 450). This sample inlcudes designers from all over the world. Yes I do wear more colors then gray black and white. These designs just jumped at me with clean lines, unique embelishments, and creative ideas, but most importantly, something I would actually wear!


There were pictures of the designers who created the collections. Most didn't look very stylish, and left me thinking, "They Design clothing?" This designer below (first picture) Alessandra Facchinetti wore something stylish, which screams she has good taste. She was just named the new Creative Director for the house of Valentino.





Isn't that a unique handbag?

Am I THAT out of style or do people really wear this? Did her 3 year old dress her?

Probably my Fav, LOVE the square tabs on the coat
Milan Fashion Week
Overall, I like the Milan designs better. Aren't they great!?! I didn't peruse through as many of their pictures, but here are a few of my favs.

2 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Criscell said...

Some of those outfits are pretty cute, but honestly, what's up with some of the model's makeup under their eyes?! They look kind of gothic to me--or is that the "latest look"?

s.s parker said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE fashion week! Project Runway is my favorite show ever. In the words of Tim Gunn " Make it Work! "