Search This Blog

Friday, October 17, 2008

A Fall Bouquet


Oh how I love fall colors! (Taken with my phone camera, so the vibrant colors aren't quite captured)
I've been really stressed lately, lots going on in life. After listening and being supportive last night, My super sweet hubby sent the above bouquet to my office today. What a nice surprise! with a loving upbeat note (an excerpt) "... I believe in you. You really can conquer!" I know every woman claims her husband is the best, but girls, he sure is amazing and he's all mine :)

3 Notes to the Queen Bee:

s.s parker said...

spoiled!! but you definitely deserve it! you are wonder woman! you put me to shame! i think we need to make another trip to cheesecake factory.....pumpkin cheesecake!!!

Criscell said...

That is gorgeous! What a sweet hubby! How are you doing lately? What's up? I hope things are okay for you. Hang in there!

Elly said...

Absolutely stunning fall flowers decoration!! I adore them!!