Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bowling &Softball

I went bowling with the Youth last night. You know what this is? Evidence. That ME, RD (aka RayDogg in bowling world) bowled a 118. 118? Big Deal you say? It is for this florida chicky. I even took a bowling class in college and got worse.


Then I was off to watch husband play his tournamont game. It was a grueling battle against the hispanics for 2nd place in the league. He's a great third baseman, diving, jumping, twisting and throwing all in one fluid movement to catch the ball and throw someone out. Do not be decieved by his short thin stature. He's a beast at softball. Can't wait till next season! That's how we met, intramural softball at BYUI.
(crappy pic, dark outside)


The embarassing wife picture- (in front of all the guys) "I need a picture of you in your uniform!"
... what a good sport


p.s.- after a nail biting game, they won! Check out the trophy. Good job boys!

4 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Allison said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun!!! You should come up and we can play bowling on the Wii :)

Okey's said...

Yea for team Elase! And look, it was meant to be a great night with your bowling score (which I am glad my name is not totally showing my awful score) and the amazing comeback of the softball team!

Handi Andi said...

Yeah, so it was pointless for me to even vote here in utah, so why would I know or care colors? I just guessed. Oh well, you are the only one that reads this anyway so only you know I am stupid. :-)

Renee said...

Good thing I had to work late that night. Bowling is totally not my thing. I think I would have bowled a 12... if the bumpers were up.