Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Citris Club

We went to a wedding a couple weekends ago. It was at a small catholic church and the reception was in a skyskraper downtown orlando in a fancy club called the Citrus Club. It was beautiful.


Open bar, Kev and I rocked out on the gingerale and grenadine mix.
The Menu: (outstanding food)
Salad- Caesar
Entree- Filet Mignon,Mashed potatoes, crab stuffed shrimp with halendaze sauce steamed tomato and carrot
Dessert- Wedding Cake
Specially made truffles as a favor, and prepoured champagne
Centerpeices-
The Cake-I have a crush on beautiful wedding cakes


The adorable couple-Brett & Kristen-
( i know it's blurry, I thought the effect looked cool)



Brett and Kev have become good friends at work. both die hard college football fans... need I say more?


My Handsome Date

3 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Criscell said...

How fun! The food sounds amazing--luck you guys.

Renee said...

Adam and I had a similar open bar experience at my cousin's wedding this past weekend: water with lemon was my poison and Adam went a little crazy with the unlimited Sprites.

s.s parker said...

back from UT! hilarious about your cookie experience! any leftovers?! jk, I have more halloween candy then I know what to do with! love fancy weddings! the citrus club is so nice too. the cake was pretty, but more importantly did it taste good?!:)