Search This Blog

Monday, November 24, 2008

Iron Chef

"When the Moon hit's your eye like a big pizza pie..."

Husband is an amazing chef. He makes "creations" all the time, making up his own recipes, and I'm the lucky taste tester. In fact, he is such a great cook, I've reluctantly (who am I kidding, I have no time to cook!) handed over the cooking duties to him while I finish up school.

Here is last night's creation.



Ingredients:
1 regular boboli pizza crust. (they also make whole wheat)
Pesto Sauce, thinly spread on the crust. (Bertolli brand is amazing in any italian dish!)
Pizza sauce
Lightly dust with Garlic powder
1 1/2 grilled chicken breasts, sliced in long thin strips
handful of diced red peppers
handful of diced onion
Fresh grated romano and parmesian blend
5 cheeses blend shredded cheese
chopped up provolone cheese
chopped up cheddar cheese
(no worries it isn't cheese overload, just your average amount, but all mixed together)
Sprinkled with cilantro to finish it off.
optional- add a bit of oregano


It was amazing. My mouth is watering now.

4 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Matt and Kristine said...

Hi Guys! That brings back some memories of some fabulous meals in Rexburg. Good job Kevan, keeping Ray happy. Thanksgiving plans yet? I am thinking you are going to the Lowe's for dinner. Hope it is fun. Love you.

Handi Andi said...

That looks so good. Very very very good. I had left over lasagna. It wasn't that good. Kudos to the cook. start saving your money ray. The Demarle after christmas sale is coming. Imagine how that pizza would look on a silpat. Lots of love love love you

Criscell said...

Yum!! I wish I'd married a chef...

How are you doing these days? I wish I could see you at Alison's wedding.

Handi Andi said...

hey lady who made me blog. blog why don't you