Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Daytona Beach

After Savannah, it was back to Florida, and off to the Beach!
p.s... I risked my life to get out on the highway to take this pic. Go Florida!

photo by bro

Photo by bro

Cute Vienna- She loved the beach! Wish they had that swimsuit in my size, I'm a sucker for polkadots and ruffles.
She's 3. Doesn't she look 5?
photo by SIL

My brother and V Digging a Hole to bury someone.... who's the sucker who'll get in the hole?
photo by SIL

Uncle Kevan! What a good sport!
Photo by SIL


Life's a beach....

  • Homemade donuts for breakfast at our resort.
  • They just built a Red Robin over by the beach!
  • Went to feed the alligators at Congo River.
  • Watched the playoffs.
  • Caught up on my people magazine reading -guilty pleasure.
  • Boys went boogie boarding
  • Me & V collected shells
  • Long walk on the beach at night
  • Clam Chowder at Boston's Fish House- Yum!
Oh how I love the beach! Florida really does have the best beaches!

3 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Renee said...

Looks like you're having lots of fun now that you're all done with school! I'm so glad you finally get a break!

P.S. You need to go to the beaches down south where I'm from. The water is nicer, the sand is coarser (the fine sand up here seems to stay in your car no matter how many times you vacuum it), and they're just prettier in general.

Matt and Kristine said...

Kevan looks so content to be buried. He really is a good sport, I always felt like I was going to sufficate when my brothers would volunteer me. Thanks for risking your life so many times to take us on your travels. You really capture great photos, Ray.

Renee said...

Changed my mind... I like the beaches in Naples better. Ward beach trip?