Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More-ah Savannah

We didn't even make a dent in the places to shop in Savannah.
A few shops that took our breath away...

First, The French Store.
Just imagine us standing there starry eyed and drooling (well the girls anyway- the boys sat at the cafe and played with their Iphones).


(2 whole floors of eye candy)


taken by me


taken by my SIL

taken by my SIL


by me

by me

by me

by me

by me

Did I tell you or what?! Those are a fraction of the pictures.

ZUNZI'S

VERY tasty South African mixed with Italian Cuisine. A little hole in the wall restaurant on a back street that was amazing. It's always busy with a line out the door.


Savannah Bee Company
I wanted to move in and live in the bee tent. Seriously this store was that rad. This store educates everyone who comes in with knowledgeable staff, honey tasting, and a kids section with videos on bees and how honey is made.
taken by my SIL


taken by my SIL


Honey tasting counter...
by me

by me

You better believe that we bought honey. One from the northern part of Italy. I'm not usually a huge honey person, but after doing the taste testing, I was SOLD.
by me



1 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Abigail said...

Your trip looks amazing! Now I want to go to Savannah.