Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Craft Night


In the past month, every couple of weeks I've put together a craft night and had the young women from church come over after the kids were put in bed for a girls night. Everyone brings their own craft to work on, a treat to share if they want, I turn on some music,and we all craft, talk and of course there's LOTS of laughter going on. The first week Melinda, a pro card maker brought alot of her card making tools and of course her mad skills and we all ended up huddled around her little table, ditching our own crafts. These are some of the cards I made.
Can't wait until the next Craft Night!



3 Notes to the Queen Bee:

Renee said...

I LOVE craft night!!! I can't wait till the next one!

Matt and Kristine said...

How fun! You do a great job making events entertaining and creative. My sis-in-law wrote and told me that her craft room organizer was the brand Making Memories. I guess search online or get a catalogue sent to you. Great cards!

Lindsay said...

They turned out so cute! Love Craft night!